Searching for your content…
from 8 AM – 10 PM ET
News provided by
Dec 05, 2022, 12:45 ET
Share this article
DUBLIN, Dec. 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Digital Marketing Software Global Market Report 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global digital marketing software market is expected to grow from $56.77 billion in 2021 to $67.53 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.95%. The digital marketing software market is expected to grow to $141.84 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.38%.
The main types of solutions in digital marketing software are CRM software, email marketing, social media, search marketing, content management, marketing automation, campaign management and other solutions. The CRM software solutions is provided to manage a company’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers. CRM software helps to improve digital marketing campaigns with the record of audience data.
North America was the largest region in the digital marketing software market in 2021. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forecast period. The regions covered in the digital marketing software market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The growth in internet penetration is driving the growth of the digital marketing software market. Internet penetration is increasing with the rising use of smartphones and the growing influence of social networking sites. The increasing presence of social media and social advertising and growing dependence on the internet and broadband connection is responsible for driving the growth of the digital marketing software market. Companies are utilizing the growth in internet penetration for digital marketing strategies to analyze consumer behavior & preferences in real-time and market themselves.
This will create a significant demand for digital marketing software as this software solution is the best tool to target audiences online. For instance, according to the statistics from DataReportal, the internet penetration rate in the USA was around 92.0% in 2022, which increased by 2.8% reaching 8.4 million internet users between 2021 and 2022. Similarly, the internet penetration rate in the UK was around 98.0% in 2022, which increased by 0.4% reaching 300 thousand internet users between 2021 and 2022. Therefore, demand for digital marketing software will rise with the increasing internet penetration.
Technological advancement is a key trend gaining popularity in the digital marketing software market. Technological advancement includes the use of artificial intelligence (AI) tools in digital marketing software which redefines customer-facing services for digital marketers by enhancing productivity and optimizing user experience.
Leveraging AI to improve the customer experience can offer four significant advancements such as chatbots, predictive and targeted content, content production, and picture recognition capabilities. Each of these can enhance digital marketing while delivering more focused and relevant content to target users. For instance, in September 2020, Mailchimp, a US-based all-in-one marketing platform, launched a suite of AI-powered solutions that assist clients in designing their graphic assets and writing better email subject lines. It also assists firms in determining the best next course of action. It also offers personalized product recommendations for shoppers and forecasting tools for behavioral targeting, and other features.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Digital Marketing Software Market Characteristics
3. Digital Marketing Software Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Digital Marketing Software
5. Digital Marketing Software Market Size And Growth
6. Digital Marketing Software Market Segmentation
7. Digital Marketing Software Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Digital Marketing Software Market
9. China Digital Marketing Software Market
10. India Digital Marketing Software Market
11. Japan Digital Marketing Software Market
12. Australia Digital Marketing Software Market
13. Indonesia Digital Marketing Software Market
14. South Korea Digital Marketing Software Market
15. Western Europe Digital Marketing Software Market
16. UK Digital Marketing Software Market
17. Germany Digital Marketing Software Market
18. France Digital Marketing Software Market
19. Eastern Europe Digital Marketing Software Market
20. Russia Digital Marketing Software Market
21. North America Digital Marketing Software Market
22. USA Digital Marketing Software Market
23. South America Digital Marketing Software Market
24. Brazil Digital Marketing Software Market
25. Middle East Digital Marketing Software Market
26. Africa Digital Marketing Software Market
27. Digital Marketing Software Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Digital Marketing Software Market
29. Digital Marketing Software Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vox9uo
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
More news releases in similar topics
Cision Distribution 888-776-0942
from 8 AM – 9 PM ET
Digital Marketing Software Global Market Report 2022: Key Players Leveraging AI to Enhance Offerings and Boost Efficiency – PR Newswire
Searching for your content…